Specialty Cardiac and Internal Medicine Services are provided by board-certified cardiologist and internal medicine specialist Khawaja Anwar, M.D., in the MMH Specialty Clinic, located just south of the main clinic, at 503 North Maple Street in Muenster.
- Pacemaker and Defibrillator Monitoring
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Angina and Heart Attacks
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol and Triglycerides
- Peripheral Artery Disease, including stroke and TIA
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Echo Doppler, Nuclear Stress and Referrals to Angioplasty/Coronary Stenting and Cardiac Surgery
- Heart Rhythm - Monitoring, detection and treatment of irregular rhythms, including electric shock therapy
- Diabetes and Thyroid Disease
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease including Emphysema)
- GI Disorders including GERD, Gastric and Duodenal Ulcers, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Esophageal Reflux
Medicare & Medicaid Accepted
Most Insurance PPO accepted.